Saturday are our free days so they decided to take us to the beach!! WAHOO....I don't remember the name but it was fun! Where we live in San Jose it's actually pretty chilly but just going 2 hours to the beach the weather changed drastically. It became muggy and super hot. I had to slather on the good ole sunscreen (boooo). We had an amazing time hitting the waves (salt water....no good :)...i'm being Negative Nancy), hanging out, walking the streets, and taking photos!! Here are some!
A nearby river with crocodiles!!
The YWAM gang crossing the bridge.
It was fun because I got to snap some portraits of some people which was super fun!
Two of my amazing friends here...Jessica and Casey (we got to lead worship together last friday...both of these girls are crazy talented in voice, piano, and guitar!!)
I like this one...some of the ladies
Just a couple of the girls from the group
Crazy people
Jess and I loving the swing chairs
Check out the reflection....
In the van on the way to the beach
4 comments:
such great pictures T!
Love it. It looks like you've made some great friends!
Love the phots, much love from Steve and Tara!
Post a Comment