How do I start explaining the last two weeks….absolute insanity. So much stuff and I might just have to wait to tell you all in person the in detail version. Last week the theme was “Plumb Line”…meaning that we confessed our past and gave our testimony and became free of a lot of strongholds in our lives. FREEDOM…wat wat! A lot of other crazy stuff happened but you’ll have to ask me personally about that stuff. It was a tiring but fruitful week and the Lord is movin’ and shakin’ down here in
This week started out rough for me. I was struggling with some stuff and really seeking the Lord about some questions I had. And who knew the Lord would come back and basically confirm me right to my face. That’s never happened to me before. The man speaking this week is amazing (Kenny Peevy)…he doesn’t have anything planned for class but just waits and hears from the Holy Spirit on what he’s going to talk about. Most powerful classes/worship sessions ever. During class he basically just prophesies over people (meaning he gets a picture of people in his head, given by the Lord, and speaks that truth into their lives.) He did that yesterday to me and basically spoke about who exactly I am, my personality, my passions, my desires, my heart…and this dude had never met be before. The Lord confirmed a lot of my heart desires through that…ultimately I have to seek HIM…but he definitely spoke truth into my life. Last night, after class we had spontaneous worship…which means he basically plays any chords and makes up worship as we go. Then he had us all just singing what was on our hearts and creating our own songs along with his tune. Then we shared those melodies with each other and the group would sing along with our personal tune. Powerful…yea! Anywho…that just kind of explains a little about what the Lord is doing in my life. I have a lot to pray about and seek his perfect will…but God is definitely showing up. Keep me in your prayers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment