Thursday, February 10, 2011

Leading Worship

Soooo…last week my two amazing friends Casey, Jessica, and I got the opportunity to lead worship for our DTS class. Super fun…then after…the head of the YWAM School of Worship asked us to lead base worship on Monday….with everyone from the whole base…yikes. Anywho…so we did…and it was the most fun I have had leading worship. It was such a blessing and I have never sang with such talented young ladies as these two. Such a blast. The Lord provides in many unique ways…LOVE IT.

The three of us getting to lead together....Jess, Casey and I
Look at little Kelsey in the corner worshiping it up
Jess on the keys
I ABSOLUTELY loved singing with them....they are the most talented girls and it's sooo much fun to be able to blend our voices so well with these ladies. Yea, for harmony!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

wow thats awesome Taryn! I wish I could have been there! Oh and you are beautiful! :)