"Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard and I have come in response to them." Daniel 10:12
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Christmas!!
This year has been a little different. Instead of spending Christmas with the Fam I am spending it here with my new Danish family. I have had a blast here but am realizing how much I love being with my own family and how amazing they are. My brothers and their wives are headed to separate parts of the world so it is a rare occasion to find us all together. However those times together are the best. I just want to give a shout out to them because God has blessed me with two amazing older brothers, the best parents, the cutest nephew, and the best sister-in-laws I could ask for! God is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Merry Christmas, precious Taryn! We wish we could transport you back to Eburg at least for today, too! OK fine, you can stay a while. :)
Brice put together an awesome DVD of Will's first year-and-a-half and there's a really precious part of you playing with Will on the floor last Christmas. It's so sweet! Well, I just wanted to let you know that you made the family video, so you're "in."
BIG HUGS from the STATES!
Love,
Julie
We love you T and so wish you were here with us this Christmas...it is just not the same without everyone here! Merry Christmas to you, we love you!
T.... Merry Christmas! We love you and we have been thinking of you. Wish you were here. Aaron and I spent a night with Candace, Damion, Tracy and Tyson and it was so great... BUT, we missed you!! Hope your had a great time with Christina. hugs to you!
T, I am showing my mom how to leave a comment on blogs so this is from the "Glaser" girls. We love you!!
Post a Comment