The day before I left for Denmark my students and I had a day trip to Seville to go to a tourism convention. Free trip!!! They showed my a little bit of the town and it was fun to spend time with them outside of class. I haven´t really written about my students which is kind of wierd since I spend a lot of my time with them. They are older, ranging from 17 to 32 and are studying tourism, marketing, and tourism entertainment."Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard and I have come in response to them." Daniel 10:12
Thursday, January 8, 2009
My Students
The day before I left for Denmark my students and I had a day trip to Seville to go to a tourism convention. Free trip!!! They showed my a little bit of the town and it was fun to spend time with them outside of class. I haven´t really written about my students which is kind of wierd since I spend a lot of my time with them. They are older, ranging from 17 to 32 and are studying tourism, marketing, and tourism entertainment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oooooh, 32 IS older. ;)
that's super super gross Julie. You would! I like old, not that old!
Post a Comment