Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Bike comes with a New Haircut

I finally got a bike this week! It's so fun but really annoying how hard it is to ride on the streets, LAME. However, I think I currently have a cold from riding in the cold weather, not smart. And yesterday I got a new haircut. It's crazy short and I am still getting used to it, but I like it. Here's some pics.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

A bike! How exciting! I LOVE the new hair...you look very sophisticated!

The Johnsons said...

Oh I just LOVE your hair! You are tres chic ... or should I say muchos something-in-Spanish. Hmm.

Amanda Smith said...

Love the haircut. You look great in all short haircuts.

Hannah said...

so cute t! :) love you!

leahandtravishartanov said...

Spoon. Your hair is so cute! I love that you got a bike. Remember to wear your helmet. I miss you so much. Let's skype sometime soon....we're back in Gulu.

Sean and Andrea Blackburn said...

Taryn... you are so beautiful... you match Spain!!!