
This was me teaching Kai how to do a somersault.

AND....what made the weekend (well, actually, the last 2 weeks) even more amazing was having my danish exchange student (she hates being called that) from my senior year in high school, Christina, here visiting. She was here for about 2 1/2 weeks and we had so much fun. She was traveling for 2 months up the west coast and got to spend a chunk of time with us. It was kind of our first time since she lived with us that we got to really hangout together. I got to introduce her to all my college friends, check out Pikes Place Market, work with her at the coffee fair booth (HAH), and just chill....all in all...AMAZING! She is nuts! Hint towards why we get along so well. I had to say 'adios' to her on sunday, sad...but she will be studying in England for the next year while I am in Spain. So...we are definitely going to see each other. I am planning on trying to make it up there and she might come down to the coast...AMAZING! Who knows, I might head to Denmark for Christmas and hang out with her family...crazy! 
Working in the fair booth!
Our trip to Tacoma to see Troy because he was visiting for about....3 hours....LAME!
Well, I have three more weeks to prepare myself before I head off. YIKES! It hasn't hit me yet but I am excited just to go and get myself out the door. I'm excited to have this blog because I want to keep all of ya'll updated on what I am doing and also...knowing me, to kind of remember what I've done, heh. Hope you enjoy!
1 comment:
Yay for your first blog post! I am so glad you are doing this blog so we can keep up with all your Spanish adventures! We are going to miss you TONS...but we are super excited for all that the Lord has in store for you!
Post a Comment