OH MAN......I am literally cracking up right now because of the experience I just had. Selling a car................................HATE IT! But, it is sold. My little 2000 Yellow VW Beetle is a goner. And man, that was a doozy. I sold it to a Chinese girl and her gang of friends.....I have never been haggled so much in my life. AHHH....so ridiculous, wow! But honestly, all I can do is laugh at the situation. When you see me, ask me about it because it's quite hilarous.
ANYWHO, that is one step (selling the car) towards my ulimate goal...COSTA RICA. I was accepted and am leaving for Costa Rica in January of 2011 to do 5-6 months of YWAM training. SUPER CRAZY! The Lord has been crazy faithful (like always) in providing work, selling my car, being accepted, and everything else really :). It is so fun to be a part of the Lord's plan.......what a great place to be! My next step is to buy the ticket to Costa Rica which will make it official...yikes! Big steps in my life.............who am I? However, these big steps become little ones because I'm doing them with good ole Jesus. It takes the pressure off knowing it's Him that is at work!!

I am super uber excited for what the Lord has in store. He has a wonderful plan and I get to be a part of it. What a fun little adventure! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO............your prayers are always appreciated!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment