
I present to you.......my 7th grade 'B1 & B2' teams. These actually aren't all of them. There were 22 girls just on the B teams and then 13 on the A team. Altogether making 36 girls...and at times in ONE gym. Those weren't my most favorite days........but we still had fun. It was definitely a challenge for me to coach two different teams. 1) when playing matches my team changed at every match 2) seeing different girls on different days 3) not getting to have as much 1 on 1 time as I would want. However big the challenge, I still managed to have a blast and actually teach them something. Who would have thought? This year I felt so much more prepared and confident in coaching these girls which was a huge blessing....from the Lord!! Sometimes it was just me sitting in my car, with my head against the steering wheel before practice, saying "Ok, Lord...this is where you come in"....and I somehow made it through coming out actually enjoying myself. Thank you Jesus!
1 comment:
oh i am so glad taryn! And i miss you so much! love you!
Post a Comment