"Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard and I have come in response to them." Daniel 10:12
Monday, February 23, 2009
Hiking!!
Last weekend...technically valentines day, Carmen, Miguel, and I went for a hike in La Sierra. It was so beautiful and peaceful. It was good to get some fresh air. Chulisimo (very cool).
hey, thanks for checking in. What a beautiful. Ironic that a bombed church is pretty, but it really is. As for pictures, I have a nice camera but not a ridiculously sweet camera. For editing I use photoshop elements. I love it. However, it can be overwhelming in the beginning to learn- I'm still learning a ton and have a to learn. If you're willing to put in the time I really recommend it- you can do almost anything with it. Didn't realize you were abroad, happy adventuring.
4 comments:
wow beautiful pictures taryn! i love you!
Wow ... are you sure you're not in Narnia?!
Beautiful! We miss you T...sorry we keep missing you on skype, let's talk soon! Love ya!
hey, thanks for checking in. What a beautiful. Ironic that a bombed church is pretty, but it really is. As for pictures, I have a nice camera but not a ridiculously sweet camera. For editing I use photoshop elements. I love it. However, it can be overwhelming in the beginning to learn- I'm still learning a ton and have a to learn. If you're willing to put in the time I really recommend it- you can do almost anything with it. Didn't realize you were abroad, happy adventuring.
Post a Comment