This last week has been kind of lame because I got sick throughout the 3 day weekend. NOT FUN! The sweats, chills, narsty cough and everything. However, Saturday I made myself go with all my friends to a nearby town called Jerez de la Frontera where we went to watch a flamenco show. It was EVEN in a real theatre and previous to going I bought a stick of Mentos. This seems to random to some, but not me. When Troy and I were younger, Mom and Dad would buy us Mentos whenever we went to the theatre (as in Musical/play theatre). I remember as a kid slowly eating the mentos so that it would last me the whole musical and if anyone asked for one it totally messed up my cycle. Super random and selfish, ha.
Happy Birthday to me!!
23
I´m sooooo old! I turned 23 this last monday, crazy! It wasn´t a really exciting birthday which I kind of liked. The main event was that I started my new classes in tennis. It was fun however I play with a bunch of 16 year old´s who are kind of better than me....DANG IT! ha, it was fun though just to get a workout again. My friends are planning on grabbing some pizza tonight to celebrate which will be fun. However, I missed being with people who are close to me on that day.
3 comments:
We miss you too!!! We will have a belated bday for you and mon when you get back!
We were thinking of you on your bday...we love you and miss you!
hey taryn! oh i miss you! and im sad that i couldnt at least call you on your birthday! i hope you know how loved you are! i also hope that you are feeling better!
your story of the mentos is really cute :) that makes me happy!
anyways i love you taryn and i hope that you had a good birthday!
Post a Comment