"Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard and I have come in response to them." Daniel 10:12
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Tennis Superstar!!
Lame title, but this last week I was definitely nothing like a superstar. My whole body ached all over and it took me forever to get from the sitting position to that of standing...and I know you are asking WHY?? I will answer your questions in one second because I must say I was really sore. Answer: I had my first Spanish tennis lesson. It was so much fun. And yes, broke my strings in the lamest of places, the upper left corner, not even a solid hit. Oh, and I failed to mention it was the first time I had played with those strings, ha. I am just that strong. This new tennis adventure was a little out there but so worth it. I think I might join up with a group that hits every monday and friday. I am super excited about it because I need an outlet to keep me practicing a sport or active in some way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha! Yes! We should for sure sign up for a dubs tourney at some point when you get back! Unfortunatly there are no training facilities in the Big U.
Way to go T!
Post a Comment