"Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard and I have come in response to them." Daniel 10:12
Thursday, November 20, 2008
MIghty Mouse
Ok, this is kind of dumb but I have to write about it. Since I didn't have work today I decided to go for a run after I woke up. I ran to a tennis club just to check on availibility of lessons and costs. I showed up and walked around the courts but no one was there. So I looked a the information board. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a little tail whip around the corner as a quite large mouse bounced across the grass into a bush nearby. Two minutes later it came out of the bush and started running at me which made me want to run for my life. Anywho, it then ran to a nearby corner of the house. To myself I thought, "oops, your stuck, no where to go." OH, how wrong was I. It took a little leap a started to climb the wall. I seriously could not believe it, it was amazing. It scaled the wall and jumped over the fence into the backyard of the house. It was amazing and a little scary that a mouse is capable of scaling walls. yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would have screamed like a girl.
Saludos desde BCN. ¿QuĂ© haces en Andalucia? ¡¡cuentame!!
pacobailacoach.blogspot.com
Post a Comment