
Here's my sweet halloween costume. I am supposed to be a pirate but I'd say I also resemble a lost boy! I just threw together a lot of things I actually would wear and it worked. Except I must point out that this white shirt is not mine! haha. We had a crazy night speaking a lot of spanish so that was REALLY good. However, another late night in Spain. I really do not know how they do it. So weird!
3 comments:
You are a very cute lost boy pirate:)
why do you have to be so cute t!? haha :) love you!
I love that you were a pirate! I was so sad this year because my school doesn't celebrate Halloween and I had invested in this fantastic Captain Hook costume (to go along w/ the "hook" theme in my classroom) last year. Bummer!
I loved catching up on your blog. Your pictures are incredible - especially those from your weekend getaway. So beautiful!!!
Post a Comment