Monday, October 13, 2008

El dia de hispanidad – Hispanic day!

This is just a little present to all of you. This past week has been one of those weeks when you look back and realize the amazing friends and family you have. I miss you all soo much!
Today, Monday the 13th, was a national holiday for all latin countries. I think it was the day that Columbus discovered the Americas. We spent it sleeping in to about 11 o’clock, pretty rough. Then we took a walk down to the beach and walked along this narrow walkway…I forget what you call it. It looks like the thing that free willy jumped over at the end of the first film, good enough, he J. Anywho, we walked along that and sat on some rocks and watching some tiny crabs. A very relaxing day…maybe too relaxing, but worth it. It was nice to get out because the past couple of days have been torrential rainfall here, which is very uncommon.

My two roommates, Sydney and Taylor, walking down the rock wall.

Sydney giving me a senior pose!

My two roommates basking in the sun.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

We love and miss you T! I showed Kai pictures the other day of Labor Day and asked who you were and he said "TT" without us even telling him! He loves his Auntie T!