And this is our "roaaaaaaarrrrr" picture....hence our mascot is the Tigers and we are wearing such stylish colors!!!
FIRST GAME: Monday, October 5th....3:30 @ Valley View Gym
*Definitely something you DON'T want to miss*
"Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard and I have come in response to them." Daniel 10:12
And this is our "roaaaaaaarrrrr" picture....hence our mascot is the Tigers and we are wearing such stylish colors!!!
FIRST GAME: Monday, October 5th....3:30 @ Valley View Gym
*Definitely something you DON'T want to miss*
2 comments:
I haven't signed on to blogger in a month, but it's so fun to see your pics from earlier this month (and last)! I miss you, T. It sounds like you are having a great season -- awesome! I recognize Claire in that picture ... aww. Big hug from Puyallup!
man!!!!! taryn your team is so cute! i miss you soo much!!!! cant wait to see you...maybe around christmas! :) love you!
Post a Comment