Thursday, October 29, 2009

DA Weddin!

Presenting Aaron and Caitlin O'brian...........crazy!! These two were hitched two weekends ago. Caitlin was 1 of 4 roommates I had my senior year at Whitworth. She's a fiery redhead...meaning we got along great. I had known Aaron since my freshman year at Whitworth and he's one sweet dude. So, all together, a great match + great friends = a great wedding!!

Aaron and Caitlin
There was a crazy dance party...I might look dazed and confused as I am stuck in the middle and they are ripping off my sweater....great friends I tell ya. :)

Oh Erica, another roommate from senior year. By far, our most expensive friend yet. Love her!!

And the roommates unite...senior year was quite a year. Me, Erica, Andrea, and Monica. It was a blast seeing these guys.
P.S. Sorry I've been so lame with the updates, I'll get better.

No comments: