GUESS WHAT? I am now officially the Morgan Middle School Assistant Volleyball Coach. It's weird because what....10 years ago I attended Morgan Middle School. So crazy! The position is only about a month and a half but is a huge opportunity and great experience for me to further my coaching career. I am super excited to work with these girls and am praying the Lord opens some sweet doors as I get to know them. It definitely will be challenging and hard but I am excited to build my own program and to teach some crazy future good vballers!! Watch out for year 2014, ha. Well, hopefully they'll actually listen to me....and if they do...they will all be on the USA Olympic team!!! High hopes, eh?
Well, I just wanted to share and little bit about what's going on. Be praying!
2 comments:
awesome t! im so excited for you!! i miss you already...again. love!
Love it! I bet you'll have some of my lil' choir nerds on that team. You should make them warm up VOCALLY as well as physically. ;) Love you and congratulations!
Post a Comment