Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The JOYS of being home

I will blog about my trip to Amsterdam and Paris soon but I had to give this little tidbit. I was glancing through my mothers photos and ran across this glorious photo. This really illustrates where I am from. Neighbors having a chat on the lawn mowers. Notice my dad's leg lounging over the wheel.

Last night my mom and I were sitting calmly inside as all of a sudden we hear this huge...BANG. Who would have known my dad had just stuck his shotgun down a hole killing this small creature that we all have grown to hate, known as a mole. I learned something new, moles are somewhat cute and they have the softest fur ever, weird.

OH the joys of home!!!

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Now THAT'S entertainment. ;) We're all so glad you're home!

Hannah said...

HAHA this is so great! taryn! i cant wait to see you sooo soon! can we hang out a ton? oh i got your comment on my blog..crazy that im so far away! but im flying back and should be home around the 1st!