Monday, June 22, 2009

Mother Daughter Trip

My mom and I decided to make a trip to Seattle for a little bit o' time together. First we had lunch with Boppa (aka..grandma) because I hadn't seen her since I got back. Then we headed off to Downtown Seattle. My mom found an amazing room in the Camlin hotel which is about 5 blocks from Pikes Place Market. We woke up early friday and walked down to the market, enjoyed our coffee in the Starbucks, bought a 4 pound salmon, and enjoyed the morning atmosphere of the market. I love this part of Seattle because it seems to have so much character to it. Good times were had. It was raining but rain doesn't stop the Smith's.


Biggest donuts known to man. Also could be large reason why Americans tend to be a slight bit on the obese side.
This pictures is at the first ever starbucks right down in Pikes Place. If you notice the starbucks symbol here seem to be a little more well endowed than normal.

No comments: