After the Danes had left on thursday of Semana Santa I headed off to Sevilla. In Sevilla my church reunited with 2 other churches. If you didn't know, my church in El Puerto has maybe 6 -7 people in it SO, I'm sure you can understand my excitement to be with a larger group of believers. It was absolutely amazing. The main speaker was from England and he spoke in English with a translator. This was perfect for me because I understand all that he said but also got to hear the translation. At first it was really weird because I didn't know anywho but the people in my church. I got to stay in a house of a mother and her two daughters. Her daughters were around my age and we hit it off right away. They introduced me to their friends and we made some good relationships. They showed me around Sevilla and took me to try some tapas (little plates). It was such a blessing to be with believers my age. Not having that kind of fellowship has really been hard for me. It makes such a difference in a persons faith when they have a community around them holding them accountable. I love it and miss that. I have realized how blessed I am with the friends that God has given me and the relationships we have. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Here is the Plaza de Espana in Sevilla at night. Isn't is gorgeous.
Here are some of the girls that I got to know. They were hilarious and I am definitely going to make a trip back to Sevilla to see them and go to their church. They also want to make a trip down south to visit me. God is good.
2 comments:
T! That is GREAT!!! Yay!
oh im so glad you made some friends little T! im also glad you are my friend. i love you!
Post a Comment