Thursday, January 15, 2009

Prayer

Throughout this whole year I have been struggling with sleeping. There are times when it is ok and there are times when it is horrible. Sometimes I go for days without sleeping just because my body won´t allow me to sleep. Like these past three days, maybe added together I have slept 5 or 6 hours. I don´t even know if that. It´s an exhausting process because when I don´t sleep I know I am tired and I easily get sick, but once I finally am able to get some sleep. I wake up feeling more tired than before. And sometimes even medicine doesn´t help put me to bed. I just want to ask for a little prayer because it is really starting to ware on me. Thank you for your prayers!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

T, I am sorry you are still struggling with sleep, I am praying for you!

leahandtravishartanov said...

You're in our prayers Spoony.

Hannah said...

oh honey im so sorry! i will be praying! i love you so much and i miss you a ton!!