This is a picture from my flight from Malaga to Copanhagan. It flew along the southern coast of Spain which meant I basically got to see the country unfold before me. This is a picture of my town, crazy. You see where it juts out into the ocean, that is Cadiz which is the capital of my province. If you look basically exact opposite of it, you see my little town, Puerto de Santa Maria.

This year was a little different. Not going home for Christmas was definitely a hard concept for me. On the other hand, other than being home I could not think of a better way to spend my Christmas this year than in Denmark with my Danish family. Well, not REALLY my danish family but almost like a second family now. Christina, my danish sister, who lived with me my senior year in high school invited me to come spend it there. So, that's what I did. We had a blast. We ate and ate and ate some more. For the danish, they celebrate Christmas on the 24th, weird eh? They have a huge dinner, then sing around the tree and open gifts. It was fun to see how then spend their Christmas.

It was a very relaxing holiday for me because basically we sat around and ate most of the time, ha. Great way to spend time. Christina and I did head out one day for the town to go Christmas shopping, however it was one of the coldest days of my life. I was so blessed to have a second home during the holidays and family to welcome me. Thank you Morcous's.

1 comment:
The pictures are stunning!
Post a Comment