Thursday, January 22, 2009

60 degrees...WHAT?



This past weekend we made a day trip with my new friend Miguelangel, my roommate, Sydney, and our new couchsurfing friend, Victor from Portugal. Miguelangel having a VW van let us join for a trip to the beach. The weather was sooo nice! We started the day by having coffee at a nearby 24 hour Diner (previously unknown to us...we are pretty much SUPER excited because they have hot dogs, nachos, tacos...we took a menu just to look at it, ha! SAD). Then we headed to some nearby beaches and saw some great sights. It was a great day of speaking Spanish and getting a little sun..burnt. Not really, just a little pink. Good start for summer, eh? That night we headed out to celebrate Sydney´s birthday and had a fun night on the town. Here´s some great pictures documenting our times!

My Heart Will Go On!!

I can just see my mom´s face right now...don´t worry, I am not really as close to the edge as it looks.

Me, Syds, Miguel, and Victor enjoying the fountain in Vejer.

These are us girls, Nadia (canadian), Me, Caity (Oregonian), Syd (Kansasian, ha)...and the little dog we have been babysitting, Moors!! Soo cute!

Sad, look at how much smoke there is. GROSS!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Fun times...the beach looks beautiful!

The Johnsons said...

Love the pictures, T! I believe that one of your man friends is older than me ... or perhaps it just looks that way ... :)

bricejohnson said...

T! Okay I'm new to blogging. How the heck do you add friends blogs to your blog page. I can't figure it out. Help me Spoony-Wan you're my only hope...until I ask someone else.