Friday, December 10, 2010

Display of the Lord's splendor

So today was the finishing of a 10 week bible study I have been doing these past months. It has been one of the most joyous studies I have ever been involved with. A testament on how the Lord can ordain a study with some amazing women. It was the study called, "Breaking Free" by Beth Moore. Going through this study has given an idea on how rich God's word can be and it brings a joy to me when studying in depth his truths. Soooo....continuing on....today when finishing the last day (which was supposed to be finished like 2 days ago...shhhhh...don't tell)....I feel like the Lord gave me a picture of what he desire for me. A picture of my walk with Him.

Picture for me: a dad playing with his little daughter and the daughter clinging onto his leg as he walks with her dangling alongside with him.

This is the image.

Random I know....but this is who I want to be. I want to be that little girl who is twisting myself around the Lord. Who is clinging, playing, laughing, dragging at times, and twisting myself around his truth and word. I truly believe in all my heart that that is where life is lived to its fullest. At times I might be fully swaying along to the same rhythm as my Dad....and at times I might be grasping his ankle dragging along behind. No matter which it is....I want to be holding onto my Dad.

Anywho, I wanted to share that picture I had today. I loved it!!!

No comments: