"Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard and I have come in response to them." Daniel 10:12
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
And PRESENTING.................
OH YES, the moment you all have been waiting for...the revealing of the new car. OH it's exciting! ONE...I can't believe I bought this car, not in a million years would I have put myself in such a car....and TWO....it's bright yellow....pure gloriousness!!! It's pretty much amazing and I get giddy everytime I get into the driver seat. It's a fun drive. I am blessed to have found such a great deal! Gracias a DIOS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love your blog, Taryn! You are a great writer . . . and oh, by the way, I love the Yellow VW Beetle!! When do I get a ride?
taryn! that is the cutest thing i have ever seen! are you kidding me? im coming to eburg for thanksgiving! will you be around to take me on a drive???!!
love you!
T, that is adorable JUST LIKE YOU! You will run over so many birds in that piece of hotness.
ha. yes.
Love it and it totally fits your spunky personality. See you in a couple week...yay!!
Post a Comment