I just found out that this summer I will be serving from June24 - July 20th at Malibu on Housekeeping Summer Staff. I am SUPER excited because I have been wanting to return to Malibu for so long and it´s kind of last year to be able to do summer staff. SO yea, I´m excited!
4 comments:
Sweeeeet! Brice just said Buck Newbie and a Mowry (ha ha ... he couldn't remember which) will be there sometime this summer, too. Do you have time in Eburg before you leave for Malibu?
I'm so excited for you, Taryn. That will be awesome! I have to say, I LOVE the camel pics from your last post too:)...and that couscous looked delicious. I love Moroccan food!
horray!!
T!!! I had no idea you had a blog! So glad I found it, and I will definitely keep up on your adventures. :) Also, I have a special place in my heart for Malibu -- I never was a camper there, but I was on Summer Staff one summer in college (I was the "waterski instructor"), and it was one of my all-time favorite summer memories! Yay for you!
Love from London!
Whitney
Post a Comment